What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does care.doro.se use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” care.doro.se routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
|PHPSESSID||This is the care.doro.se “session” cookie. It determines if a user is logged in or not.|
|Various duration: a mix of “session” and ”persistent” cookies lasting 30 mins, 6 months, or 1-2 yrs. Anonymously tracks use of website. These cookies are set or updated on any page visited. See for full details. Several cookies are set but all serve the same purpose: to see how people reached the site and used it, including search terms used and referring sites.|
3. Functionality CookiesThese cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the toolbars we offer in the right column of every page. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
4. Targeting Cookies care.doro.se, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than care.doro.se. This information may be shared with organizations outside care.doro.se, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
|Various duration: a mix of “session” and ”persistent” cookies lasting 30 mins, 6 months, or 1-2 yrs. Optimize and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website and report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.To find out about DoubleClick cookies and how to control those cookies, go to http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/|
|Various duration: a mix of “session” and ”persistent” cookies lasting 30 mins, 6 months, or 1-2 yrs. Addthis cookies for the purpose to share website content to different social media platforms. To find out about Addthis cookies and how to control those cookies, go to http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy/|
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to care.doro.se, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for care.doro.se, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
• Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
• Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
• Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
• Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website www.allaboutcookies.org which offers guidance for all modern browsers.